Monday 2 January 2012

Take a Word - A new year


This week's theme at Take a Word is A NEW YEAR. Last year was not a very creative year for me. My stamps have not seen ink for several months. For this year, my hope to join this and other challenges more regularly. Let's start small with an ATC for this week's theme. The background is coloured with alcohol inks. The musicians image is from Crafty Individuals. I wish everybody a wonderful and creative 2012!

De woorden van deze week bij Take a Word zijn A NEW YEAR. Nadat ik het afgelopen jaar weinig aan deze hobby gedaan heb, is mijn voornemen de draad weer op te pakken. Dit thema is een mooie gelegenheid! De achtergrond van deze ATC heb ik gekleurd met alcohol inkt. Het plaatje is van Crafty Individuals. Iedereen een heel fijn en creatief 2012!

7 comments:

Judy said...

I do hope your creative juices start to flow again, Mark, you have made a great start here, love the design & colours!

Femmy said...

prachtig!!
alle goeds voor 2012.

Junibears said...

Missed your work. This one is great!

Linda Gibbons said...

Mark, it's nice to see you again. I hope we'll see more of your beautiful work in the new year

indybev said...

I've been wondering what happened to you. We missed you at Three Muses as well, Mark. Your work is always a pleasure. Happy creating in 2012!

Taluula said...

Glad to see you back. Mark, and hope we see you again soon.

Happy new year my friend.

Kaylene said...

Great ATC, keeping stamping.